Friday, February 29, 2008

Public Secrets by Nora Roberts


This was definitely not a traditional Nora Roberts book. I was looking for an easy and entertaining read when I picked this up, as I was planning on reading it during a series of lunch times. Public Secrets follows the lives of an English rock band that becomes a big hit during the seventies and on into time. Once she is born, the book really follows the life of Emma, the daughter of the lead singer. I got a good look at the seamy underbelly of the music world. It was almost like reading a tabloid, except it had more details and the whole 25 years story at once. I really enjoyed it, especially when they found out who killed Emma's brother. I found this book very satisfying, as every bad guy was punished, some more brutally than others.

No comments: