Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Books Should Be Fun

Ok, how often have you felt guilty for reading something that some people would consider "fluff"? Since I'm a professional librarian, people seem to assume that I only read tomes with literary value. Actually, the opposite seems to be true. I'm the director of a small-medium sized library with a very small budget. This keeps me occupied a lot of the time. When I'm not doing something work related, I have a husband, a 2 yr. old son, and another child on the way. And...I somehow got roped into running the school library at my church (Preschool-8th grade). So, honestly, most of the books I read are for pure enjoyment and entertainment. I'm starting this blog so that I can talk about the books I read without guilt (no, I'm not Catholic). My goal is to create at least one post for each book I finish.

No comments: