Friday, September 12, 2008

Play Dirty by Sandra Brown

Sandra Brown isn't always on my "must read" list, but she has had some good ones over the years, including this. I actually picked it up because my mother-in-law was telling me about it and I was intrigued.

Play Dirty features a former NFL star who has just been released from prison for betting on and throwing a major NFL game. He is approached by a paraplegic billionare to sire a child with the man's wife. And...there can be no doctors involved because someone might find out! So they have to do it the old fashioned way. Also involved in this whole scene is a man from the NFL star's dirty past who would like nothing better than for him to be dead. Soon someone else dies and all is in an uproar. This was quite the page turner.

Some of Sandra Brown's books are just lusty romances, but others are really good mysteries. My two favorites are Unspeakable and Standoff. Try them out.

No comments: